Monday, August 25, 2008

well all is well with me in South Africa. I'm loving every min being here. I heard that Phillips took away 8 golds this summer. Sorry of s ubject here. It's almost the end of the transfer, this week is week 6.Time sure does fly by when your having fun as a missionary. that means that as s oon as I get my card from you then I'll be sending Pictures of the Transfer . Its amazing that there's Missionary work going on 24/7 around the world. Once on mission is going to sleep another is rising, the work will never re st. This week I find out weather or not I'm staying in Khayelitsha. I think ing I'm going to be staying but its going to be the last week I'm going to be with Elder Nelson. It's been a blessing to be with him. We laugh our sel f silly every night remembering what happened during the day or the silly t hings we say. It's really helped me over come my homesickness because we've become best friends. The Mutlane Family is doing great we taught them the Word of Wisdom, they asked question and said that everything make sense of why we shouldn't take in that stuff. We've also have been helping this Tata ( father in Xhosa) named Bro. Frazenburg quit smoking. We're having him cu t down each week. He's cut down to 1 a day. OH YEAH. Oh have I told you tha t I have flea? yeah fleas are the worst thing that ever lives, no joke the love me this transfer I've had over 100 flea bits. I know now how a Dog fee ls. This part is for Sarah.... I'm good How are you? hahahahahahahahahahhah ahahhahahah. When did you send my Card Ps? Have I told you this Story? Eesh I'm bad at this, well Elder Nelson and I were going finding. It was my doo r mean I was the one introducing the Book of Mormon. I started out, Hi this is Elder Nelson ( pointing to elder nelson) Then I pointed to myself and s aid and This Is Elder Perry. SO that the funny story. well I got to Jet tal k you all next week, CHEERS
Your Missionary
Elder Lance Brooks Perry

1 comment:

Auralee said...

Hey Elder Perry,
We are so glad to see your updates on the blog. We love you and are so glad to see you are loving the work. Megan says "hi." Keep it up.
The Brooks family